|Home||» Products||» Paints||» Acrylic Paints|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- No minimum order quantity
- Unit of Measure
Denbercryl Super 4000
- Acrylic high quality paint for painting exterior and interior walls with super white color. A smooth decorative and protective paint, very white or colorful in durable shades. High quality acrylates, for tough climate. Very washable and fits for outside conditions, and also perfect for interior painting since it’s perfect ability of isolating humidity and yet it is a “breathing” paint. (Suitable for children rooms)
- Approved by the Israel standards institudte standard 1945 and carries a certification standards No. 37197
- Super bright white very smooth coat. Big variety of stable shades.
- Perfect sealing ability.
- High coverage ability. Economical paint.
- Endures UV rays.
- “Breathing paint”, enables the air to pass through. Provide vapor transit outside.
- Beautifies the surface been painted.
- Outstanding adherence to the surface.
- Easy to apply, rapid drying (additional layer may be painted within 1 hour)
- Unique leveling.
- Very washable. Scrubbing resist.
- Tough weather durability.
- Heavy rains durability.
- Produced in 1000 shades according any catalogue.
- For painting exterior concrete surfaces, plaster, asbestos, bricks and gypsum.
- For decoration of old exterior surfaces.
- For interior and exterior painting.
- For coating any sort of interior walls (gypsum, mortar etc., ) Interior stair well walls, living room, Interior verandas and patios, for painting walls and ceilings of garbage rooms, gas rooms, toilet rooms etc.
- Coverage area: 1 liter per 12-15sqm. for most of the shades. (except lemon yellow and red blood) – wet 80 mic.
- Recommended thickness
- Recommended number of layers: 2
- Hardness: >3 Dg (Erichsen)
- Viscosity: 4.0-4.5 Pa.sec (Haake)
- Flexibility: 1 mm (Sheen)
- Recommended layer thickness: 40-80 microns.
- Density: 1.4-1. 5 gm/cm3
- Resistance to abrasion – 500 cycles (BYK Gardener)
- High quality acrylic emulsion.
- Advanced flexibility and leveling material.
- Special fungicides and preservatives for long term outside conditions.
- Wetting and leveling materials.
- Thixotropic substances.
- Transparent, bright white, standard colors according the denbercryl catalogue.
- According the 1000 shades catalogue and any other.
- Up to 30 minutes.
- Drying time period between layer applications:
- 3 hours. Final: 6 hours.
Brush, spray, roll.
- First layer: 20-30% water.
- Second layer: 5%-20% water.
- Clean the surface from all the dirt, dust, grease and shaky paint.
- Exterior walls – wash with water in 150 atm. Pressure.
- Fill all exterior cracks and halls with Denber Schpachtel acrylic and interior with Denberschpachtel.
- Polish with sandpaper until smooth surface.
- Apply primer coat ”Denberoll” or “Denbertex primer” for crumble infrastructure or “Denbercryl 3000” for good infrastructure.
- Apply the first layer of Denbercryl.
- After the first layer dries apply the second layer.
5 liters, 18 liters.
- In a shaded and cool place at room temperature with appropriate ventilation.
- Keep lids close.
- The product isn’t resistant to freeze (except the export model)
Shelf life span:
12 months in its original package.
With water immediately after usage..
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C.
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of "dust" is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the "effect"). The impact of this "effect" becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the "effect", the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
- An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this "effect", is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life: The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as "out of use".
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don't aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal result for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This "Data sheet" given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.
- FOB Port
- ASHDOD ISRAEL
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Paypal
- Delivery Time
- 7 days after payment in ASHDOD port or BEN gurion airport Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- in case in carton boxes pallets
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India