|Home||» Products||» Paints & Coatings||» Decorative Paints|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- No minimum order quantity Liter
- FOB Port
- ASHDOD ISRAEL
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Paypal
- Delivery Time
- 7 days after payment in ASHDOD port or BEN gurion airport Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- in case in carton boxes pallets
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Superflex Wall Decorative Coatings & Paints
Flexible thick decorative isolation coat for interior and exterior use. Acrylic high build coat with elongation for bridging over cracks up to 2 mm. and filling capillary cracks. Isolates from rain penetration in the winter and reduce heat of the sun in the summer.
Produced according the Israel Institute of standards 1731 for bridging over 2 mm cracks.
- Very flexible, expands up to 4 times (400% elongation)
- Pure acryl, UV durable, for long lasting under direct sun. suitable for exterior use.
- High build.
- “Breathing” allows humidity to transfer out and seals from water penetrate in.
- Prevent condensation.
- Flexible & decorative coat, bridging capillary cracks.
- Solvent less and can be apply in close rooms with low ventilation.
- Easy to apply by spreading with roller or brush and also spraying. White color – on exterior walls – reflects 75% of sun light and reduce the heating of the walls..
- Good adhesion to metal and concrete walls and surfaces.
- Washable and scrubbing resist. Exterior weather resistant.
- Fast drying – ready for recoat every 4-6 hour according temp.
- For painting outdoor walls for decoration, sealing, heat reducing and cracks bridging,
- For coating exterior concrete walls, mortar, asbestos, breaks, gypsum etc.
- For isolating hot walls or elements near stoves or heat emitting instruments.
- For coating corrugated and asbestos roofs and walls for heat isolation from the sun and sealing from rain.
- For renovation walls of old buildings.
- For coating problematic walls tend to crack,
- Theoretical spreading rate: 1 liter per 4-5 sqm.
- Practical thickness for crack bridging of 2 mm: 1-1.5 kg per sqm.
- Flexibility: 1 mm (sheen).
- Density: 1.2-1.3 gm\cm3
- Viscosity: 100,000 cPs (Briikfield)
- Hardness: >3 Dg (Erichsen).
- Stretching strength: 30 kg\cm2
- Average adherence strength: 0.72 MPa.sec.
- Elongation: 400%
- Average bridging ability before erosion: 4.2 mm.
- Average bridging ability after erosion: 1.78 mm.
- Elongation of 5 years old film: 280%
- Recommended number of layers by spraying: 3-4
- Recommended number of layers by roller: 6-8 150-250 micron wet per layer.
- Recommended thickness by spraying: 350-450 microns wet.
- Solids: 67%
- Erosion: 120 mic. film – 760 cycles (BYK Gardener)
- Wash ability: 1000 cycles with no paint peeling Israel standard 1945
- Scrubbing resistance: 200 cycles Israel standard 1945
- Acrylic flexible emulsion.
- Flexibility advanced materials.
- Pigments and fillers.
- Fungicides, conservation materials.
- UV rejection additive.
- Wetting and self levelling additives.
- Thixotropic additives.
White, standard shades according Denbercryl catalogue shades and 1000 shades catalogue. .
Touch - drying time:
Repainting Gap Time:
6-24 hours, according to temp. Final – 24 hours.
Recommended Application Methods:
- Roller, spray.
- Spray – with spray gun with top paint container and nozzle 2 for flat smooth coat and nozzle 3” for orange effect.
- It is forbidden to apply in rainy day.
- Roller – dilution with water 20% for smooth surface. No dilution for orange effect.
- Instruction for dilution and use for bridging over 2 mm cracks:
- Open carefully and stir well.
- Primer coat – Denbertex primer (solvent dilution) 250 gram per 1 sqm. or if solvents orbited Denberoll Super water base.
- First coat – 300 micron dry Superflex wall diluted 20-30% with water.
- Second and third – for cracked wall: more 500-700 micron dry minimum in two coats or 3 without leaks
- For spraying and roller : 20-30%
- Airless : 5-10%
- With no dilution a fine orange effect will appear.
- Surface must be clean from dirt, rust, oils and previous paints.
- External walls – water pressure clean 150 atm.remove lose paint.
- Filling cracks with denberschpachtel acrylic and sand for smooth surface.
- Primer layer according the surface- Denbertex primer for concrete walls or painted panels.
- Construction cracks over 3 mm. open and clean and fill with Polyflex mastic a one component PU crack filler.
- For concrete and metal painted sheets panel – Denbertex primer or Denbeoll super +2 coats Denbercryl 3000
- For bitumen roofs – aqua flex or Epoxyden primer water base.
5 liter, 18 liter.
- Appropriate shaded room temp. with proper ventilation
- Keep lids hermetic sealed.
12 month in original package.
Clean with water and soap after painting completion
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C.
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of "dust" is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the "effect"). The impact of this "effect" becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the "effect", the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
- An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this "effect", is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life: The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as "out of use".
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don't aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal result for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This "Data sheet" given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.