|Home||» Products||» Paints & Coatings||» Paint Remover Water Base Gel ws60|
Paint Remover Water Base Gel ws60
- Minimum Order Quantity
- No minimum order quantity Liter
- FOB Port
- ASHDOD ISRAEL
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Paypal
- Delivery Time
- 7 days after payment in ASHDOD port or BEN gurion airport Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- in case in carton boxes pallets
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Paint Remover Water Base Gel ws60
Gel paste for spreading, environmentally friendly, water base. Contains no phenols or carcinogenic solvents (like methylene chloride or trichloroethylene). Emits no toxic vapors. Remove all aviation paints and glues. Soften the paints so they can easily remove by washing or with iron brush. For the use of professionals only.
- Water base paint remover environmentally friendly.
- Contains no phenol or solvents emits poisons vapors.
- Emits no sharp smells.
- Can be diluted with water for controlled spraying.
- Easy to flash with water after the paint removing.
- Suitable for removing all aviation paints and glues including the polysulfide glues, epoxy and polyurethane paints and stoving all sorts of paints.
- Good for removing paints from big objects like choppers and jets. Verticaly and horizontally.
- For very thick layers a few cycles of stripping might be needed.
- For tripping paints by brush spreading from military vehicles, jets, choppers, etc.
- For controlled spray with the proper protection cloths.
- Coverage – 0.5-1 liter to 1 sqm. depends on paint/glue thickness.
- Contact time – aprox. 30 minutes
- Density: 1.1-1.2 gm\cm3
- Theoretical spreading rate: 1 liter per 1.5-2 sqm.
- Viscosity: 120 Krebs
- PH - 9
- Soaping materials
- Penetration materials.
Yellow – brown.
- Brush, roller.
- Spread all over the surface need to be stripped.
- Wait until the paint shrinks and separate from the surface.
- Wash with water and under high pressure.
- If needed use iron brush and spatula or spread another layer of WS 60.
Water if for spraying only.
Clean from dirt, dust and loose paints and heavy rust.
1, 5, 18 liters.
- In cool and shaded room in room temp. with proper ventilation.
- Keep lids tightly closed.
12 months in original package.
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C .
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of “dust" is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the "effect"). The impact of this "effect" becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the "effect", the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
- An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this "effect", is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life : The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as "out of use".
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don't aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal result for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This "Data sheet" given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.