|Home||» Products||» Paints & Coatings||» Pistolet Cleaner KK|
Pistolet Cleaner KK
- Minimum Order Quantity
- No minimum order quantity
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- ASHDOD ISRAEL
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Paypal
- Delivery Time
- 7 days after payment in ASHDOD port or BEN gurion airport Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- in case in carton boxes pallets
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Pistolet Cleaner KK
High performance active fluid to remove/clean, by immersion, all sorts of paints, Suitable for cleaning parts made of steel or aluminum without plastic parts ( the product is not suitable to clean plastic parts). Contains special surface active detergent as well as solvents, to penetrate through the paint, in order to soften and dissolve it.
The product is suitable only for professional to industrial use with proper ventilation! (Due to the toxic fumes). The product is dangerous for the human skin and eyes, avoid any contact with bare hands.
- Excellent paint remover, dissolve thick and hard dry paint layers.
- The product cleans efficiently quickly, leaving a very clean surface.
- Suitable to clean, by immersion, spray guns made of steel or aluminum.
- The product is economical, suitable for many paint removing cycles.
- Suitable to remove any paint by immersion.
- Suitable to cycling clean in professional painting facilities.
- Immersion time – 20-30 minutes.
- Density – 1.1-1.2 gm/cm3
- Viscosity – 13 sec, #4
- PH – 11-13
- Surface active materials.
- Immersion spray guns and airless parts in close iron baths.
- Cycle cleaning in close system.
Not for dilution.
Directions for use:
- Immerse parts for cleaning with appropriate secure equipment to avoid spillage.
- Lowering must be very slowly and carefully to avoid spillage out of the iron bath where the pistolet cleaner should be stored with an hermetic lid that can be locked to prevent contact with non-authorized persons.
- After 30 minutes or more if needed, take the parts from the pistolet cleaner and wash carefully with water and after it with high pressure water.
5 liter, 18 liter, 200 liter.
- In well shaded place in room temp. with appropriate ventilation. Far from people to avoid breathe its vapors and prevent from touch it.
- Keep lid always close.
12 months in origin package.
After empty the bath from the used dirty material, wash with water and disposal the sediments.
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Poison, Inedible, not for any contact with any part of the body, keep away from the reach of children. Cause in contact hard burns and skin peeling. In contact with eyes can cause permanent blindness.
- Not flammable but long contact with aluminum can emit hydrogen that is why forbidden to smoke near it.
- While using, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use external ventilation.
- Wear protective face mask, high quality strong gloves for chemicals and pvc protective suit to cover the body.
- Avoid direct contact of the carbon cleaner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- Avoid breathing the vapors of the material. Can cause internal damage to the body.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance. Treat contact as burns treat
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t use it if the temperature is under +7°C.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Products that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C .
- Prior to the using on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This "Data sheet" given as an noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.