|Home||» Products||» Paints & Coatings||» Polyurethane Roof Sealant|
Polyurethane Roof Sealant
- Minimum Order Quantity
- No minimum order quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- FOB Port
- ASHDOD ISRAEL
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Paypal
- Delivery Time
- 7 days after payment in ASHDOD port or BEN gurion airport Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- in case in carton boxes pallets
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Polyflex Gag 225 Roof Sealant
- Two component polyurethane 100% solids, super flexible with elongation 300%, suitable for roof coating by pouring thick layer. Durable in various temperature as well as for deep freezing conditions. Suitable for all roofs for sealing including filling cracks and gaps between plates..
- A strong and flexible roof coating for coating bitumen, metal and concrete roof surfaces. Resistant to abrasion. The polyurethane resin provides a unique molecular structure which enable to fit the elongation and construction of the coating according to the extreme changes of the temperature and provides a perfect sealing against rain and moisture. Strengthen the existing infrastructure and provides a strong and smooth layer of coating which resistant to abrasion and suitable for car parking on roofs used as parking areas, for coating floors in public terrace . Suitable for filling and bridging gaps and cracks in bitumen. metal and/or concrete roofs. Has a self-leveling ability for an unlimited thick layer. Absorbs mechanical noise and hits.
- Flexible, 300% elongation seals and bridging gaps and capillary cracks.
- Resistant to abrasion, leaves for many years,.
- Perfect sealing against water, repellant water and prevent penetration to the infrastructure below.
- Strengthening the concrete, metal or asphalt infrastructure.
- Mechanical shock absorber.
- Heavy duty-thick layer.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and asphalt and metal roofing sheets...
- One layer application from 0.5 mm of up to any thickness.
- Easy pouring-self leveling.
- 100% solids - no solvent evaporation.
- Has alkali and acid durability.
- Durable against scratches, hits and heavy loads.
- Very high flexibility, returns to its original shape without any deformation
- High mechanical strength and excellent erosion durability.
- Durable in dry heats of up to 200°C on short periods of time and up to 100°C for long periods of time.
- Doesn’t contain any thinners allowing application with minimal ventilation.
- Quiets noise and gives an acoustic atmosphere.
- Dries rapidly, enables recoating in the same day or within a few hours in summer time.
- Coated surface is smooth and washable easily but slippery in wet or greasy surfaces. By adding aggregates, while the casting process, the slipperyis prevented.
- For coating huge roof surfaces with pneumatic airless spraying.
- For sealing roof surfaces and cracks to prevent water and humidity iterance.
- For filling gaps between panels and various surfaces on the roofs.
- A thick coating in one casting. Suitable for deep freezing rooms roofs and cooling rooms roofs.
- For coating roofs in hi-tech, medicine and food industries that require noise isolation.
- For flexible fillings of small and large cracks in concrete roofs.
- For vehicles traffic and parking areas on roofs.
- For 3 coats coating for parking areas on concrete roofs: epoxyden floor primer first coat, polyflex gag mid thick layer and top coat: “denbergloss” for uv protection.
- Theoretical coverage: 1 liter for 5 sqm. in 200 mic. thickness layer.
- Needed quantity per sqm. for refrigerators and deep freezing : 3 mm coat 3 liter per sqm.
- Minimum sealing thickness for metal sheets panel roofs: 750 micron.
- Flexibility: film 120 microns - 1mm (SHEEN)
- Elongation: >300%
- Density: 1.2-1.3 gm\cm³ (DIN 51575. 1.3 – RAL7032
- Viscosity: 20,000 cPs (Brookfild) at 25°C,
- Hardness :> Dg 10 (ERICSON) (over 60 DIN 53153)
- Adhesion strength: 620 kg/cm2.
- ‘A’:’B’ mixture 18.5kg : 5.2kg = 23.7kg. by weight or 3:1 by volume
- Stretch dexterity: 600kg per cm.
- Quantity of solids -100%.
- Flash point: Part A- 255°C, Part B - 166°C (DIN 53213, 53213)
- Erosion endurance: 1500 cycle (grinder) ATSM, roll CS-17, 1kg load, 1000 cycles, Lose of 40miligrams, according to ASTM 4060 standard.
- Adhesion to concrete: stronger than the concrete.
- Adhesion strength pull off test: 620 kg/cm2
- Adhesion to epoxyden floor primer – 245kg per cm.
- Flexibility in drag – 10% N/mm² (DIN 53457)
- Drag resistance: 8 N/mm² (DIN 53455).
- Level of electric isolation: 15x10¹³ ohm per cm.
- Pot life: (Work time after ‘A’ + ‘B’ mixture): 60 minutes at 20°C
- Minimal dry time after casting before use: at least 24 hours.
- Final dry time: 3-7 days.
- Layer thickness: no limit but not less than 200 micron.
- Number of recommended coats: one thick. In future if needed – a light polish and cast new layer.
- Special Polyurethane resin mixtures.
- Self-leveling additives.
White, Red-brown, or any other
6 hours at 25°C , for walking on it – 24 hours. Final – 7 days...
Wait time period between layer applications:
6-24 hours. (finger test, figures change according to the temperature).
Does not contain any solvents so that a medium amount of air is required.
- Casting \ spread by brush or roller + stich roller to take air out.
- For very large areas a spray with airless can be done,.
No thinning needed. To coat small areas it is required to make a suitable amount of mixture for immediate use.
- Concrete roofs: sand with diamond stones under vacuum. Apply on absolutely clean surfaces. Spread epoxyden floor primer (see product application) in case the concrete absorbed the primer leaving crumbs applies another layer of Epoxyden floor primer. If surface wet apply an Epoxyden primer 450. For renewing: perfect cleaning, water high pressure cleaning 150 atm. min. and wait for drying. Sand with glass paper and vacuum.
- Metal sheets roof: water high pressure wash, polyflex mastica on all metal contacts including screws.
- Asphalt/bitumen roof: clean thoroughly with high water pressure in order to get an absolutely clean surface. Wait until the surface completely dries. Apply epoxyden primer water base- primer coat for this product.
- Dry concrete and metal sheets – epoxyden floor primer
- Wet concrete – epoxyden primer 450
- Bitumen – epoxyden primer water base or aquaflex.
- Make sure that the base layer is dry, clean; dirt, dust and grease free.
- Open carefully ‘A’ +’B’ sections of the Polyflex gag 225A and pour at the ratio 3:1 the required amount according to the volume = surface calculation for double layer coating.
- Stir the mixture well with a slow mixer and immediately pour on the surface. With a large wiper or roller spread the mixture evenly on the entire surface. Spread on the entire surface with in 30 minutes, so it won’t harden and it won’t be possible to pout it while it is still liquid on the surface.
- Store in a shaded place, at a temperature of between 15°C-32°C.with appropriate ventilation.
- Keep lids tightly sealed.
Shelf life span:
24 months in its original package. The hardener (part b).if storage not as required – 12 months
Use D-11 thinner immediately after applying.
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C.
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of "dust" is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the "effect"). The impact of this "effect" becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the "effect", the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
- An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this "effect", is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life: The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as "out of use".
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don't aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal result for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This "Data sheet" given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.