|Home||» Products||» Paints & Coatings||» Polyurethane Topcoat Paint|
Polyurethane Topcoat Paint
- Minimum Order Quantity
- No minimum order quantity
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- ASHDOD ISRAEL
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Paypal
- Delivery Time
- 7 days after payment in ASHDOD port or BEN gurion airport Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- in case in carton boxes pallets
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Polydor Polyurethane Topcoat Paint
Fine superior single component polyurethane silky paint, for painting walls, metal, wood etc. High mechanical strength. Strong resistance to outdoor conditions and extreme climate changes. Produced in variety of shades and provides a smooth and very strong layer.
- Excellent adherence to infrastructure.
- UV resistance.
- Easy to apply and self-leveling.
- Produced in variety of colors and has a beautiful silky gloss.
- Washable, moisture repellent and prevents penetration.
- Retains its beauty and shade for years.
- High coverage area.
- Painting walls especially in public places such as HMO’s and hospitals etc. for maintaining cleanliness for being particularly easy washing.
- Lintels and doors.
- Handrails and decorative gratings.
- Visible steel constructions like in malls and public buildings.
- To paint walls in order to keep a high level of sanitation.
- For wooden doors and objects.
- Metal objects, wooden garden equipment and furniture and concrete elements.
- Cover area: 10 sqm per liter.
- Cover area while applying 2 layers: 5 sqm. per liter.
- Effective coverage for walls: 200-250 gram/m2
- Flexibility: 1 mm (Sheen)
- Density: 1-1.2 gr/cm3
- Viscosity: 1-2 Pa.sec (Haake)
- Hardness: 10 Dg. (Erichsen)
- Solids : 55% by volume.
- Erosion endurance 120 mic. film: 860 cycle (BYK Gardener) ASTM
- Recommended layer thickness: until 120 microns. wet with no leeks.
- Recommended dry film thickness: 25-30 microns.
- Number of recommended layers: 2
- Special polyol polyurethane resins.
- Fillers and pigments.
- Flexibility materials.
- Solvents and additives.
Various polidor catalogue colors. And RAL catalogue colors.
- 1-4 hours.
- Drying time period between layer application:
- 12-24 hours. Final: 24 hours.
Brush, roll, spray.
- Brush/roll: 0%-10% D-32 thinner.
- Spraying: 15% - 20% D-18 thinner 3-4 atm.
- Airless: 0-5% D-18 thinner, 5-6 atm. with nozzle 0.015”.
- Thoroughly clean from dirt, grease and loose paint.
- Paint on the appropriate primer
- Iron: Oxyden, Denbervest, Zinkchromat, Tutgum and more ...
- Wood: Denbercoat
- For walls: Denbertex Primer.
0.75 liter, 2.5 liter, 5 liters, 18 liters.
- In a shaded and cool place at room temperature with appropriate ventilation.
- Keep lids tightly closed.
Shelf life span:
12 months in its original package.
Use D-18 or D-32 thinner or immediately after usage.
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- Flammable – keep distant from heated areas, fires, flames, and sparks, Prohibit smoking in working area.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C.
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of "dust" is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the "effect"). The impact of this "effect" becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the "effect", the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
- An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this "effect", is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life: The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as "out of use".
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don't aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving optimal results for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This "Data sheet" given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.