|Home||» Products||» Paints & Coatings||» Schlict Acrylic Flexible Decorative Wall Coat|
Schlict Acrylic Flexible Decorative Wall Coat
- Minimum Order Quantity
- No minimum order quantity
- Unit of Measure
Schlict Acrylic Flexible Decorative Wall Coat
Produced in various shades and with different sized aggregates to provide original appearance and a sealing layer to prevent the penetration of water. The product is produced according to Israeli standard 1731 to bridge on cracks up to 1mm. The product is produced in six textures with accordance to the aggregates size:
Especially delicate - 300, medium-small - 400, medium - 500, medium-large - 700, rough -900 , very rough -1300 .
- Flexible coating to bridge capillary cracks.
- Fills cracks and seals them.
- The coating is produced in various decorative & natural shades.
- Smoothing the walls and covering the differences.
- "Breathing" & sealing coating, preventing the penetration of water & moisture but allows the air to pass through.
- Excellent adhering to the infrastructure.
- The product Enables multi thickness layers, which smoothing and embellishing the appearance of the walls after the plastering.
- Easy to apply, dries quickly enables re coating within a few hours.
- Economical coating, high coverage area.
- Protecting against fungus and moulds.
- Endurable for many years, the coating is resistant to the outside conditions.
- Forming top decorative layer, for coating and sealing new buildings as well as old once.
- For bridging capillary cracks in problematic walls.
- For coating and smoothing plastered walls.
Sort of aggregate
consumption kg. pre sqm.
- Flexibility – 1 mm (sheen)
- Density – 1.3-1.5 gm/cm3
- Viscosity – 40,000 cPs (brookfield)
- Hardness - > 10 Dg (erichsen)
- Touch dry time – 1-3 hr.
- Erosion – 120 mic. film 1100 cycles (byk gardener)
- Recommended layer thickness – 500 mic.
- Recommended number of layers – 1
- Special flexible acrylate.
- Fillers, pigments.
- Flexible materials.
- Penetration materials.
Natural shades and many others.
Touch dry time:
Dry time between coats:
24 hr. Final – 72 hr.
- Smear with spatula up and down and from side to side to get a flat smooth layer
- Attach plastic spatula to the surface and in round movements get the desired picture model.
- The spatula should be deepen in water from time to time so the spatula will not stick to the surface while moving on it in cycles to create the drawing figure wanted.
- To get rough old view use a wet sponge.
Water, add only if the colorful schlicht is dry and hard to implement.
- Removal of dust, dirt, grease and shaky paint/
- Clean with high pressure (150-200 atm.) water spray and wait for drying.
- Sand with glass paper to remove grains and remove dust with air pressure.
- Fill holes and cracks with Denber schpachtel acrylic.
- Big cracks – open and clean and fill with “polyflex mastic”.
Denbertex primer, a solvent primer, should be applied with roller or spray, consumption 200-250 gr. Per sqm.. a complete dry of 1-8 hr. should be achieved before starting applying the colorful schlict.
18 liter = 24 kg.
- In cool shaded place with room temp. with appropriate ventilation.
- Keep lid hermetically sealed. If some material left in the can – cover with water, close lid tight and store.
12 months in original package.
With water and soap.
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C.
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of "dust" is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the "effect"). The impact of this "effect" becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the "effect", the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
- An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this "effect", is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life: The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as "out of use".
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don't aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal result for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This "Data sheet" given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.
- FOB Port
- ASHDOD ISRAEL
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Paypal
- Delivery Time
- 7 days after payment in ASHDOD port or BEN gurion airport Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- in case in carton boxes pallets
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India