Silicone Acrylic High Temperature Paint
One component Silicone Acrylic paint for coating hot elements of heat until 200°C, IN silver shade up to 250 degrees Celsius.
SILICON ACRYLIC -A HIGH-TEMPERATURE PAINT FOR 200°C, aluminum 250°C
Paint that combines features of silicone and acrylic, very easy to use in maintenance of heat emitters elements.
- Durable in scratches.
- Durable in heat up to 200 degrees and aluminium shade up to 250 degrees.
- Several colour shades.
- Suitable for painting up to 80 degrees on a hot infrastructure
- Economical, thin layer paint
- For heat-plumbing
- Paint ovens and heating water systems.
- For heat changers.
- For chimneys.
- Effective coverage – 1 litre to 5-10 sqm.
- Flexibility – 2 mm (sheen)
- Density – 1.1 – 1.3 gm/cm3
- Viscosity – 1000-3000 Pa.s (brookfild)
- Hardness – 3 Dg. (erichsen)
- Erosion – 120 mic. Film – 1560 cycles (gardner) ASTM
- Recommended layer thickness – 50-75 mic. Wet film
- Recommended number of layers – 2-3
- Silicon acrylat.
- Special flexibility materials.
- Solvents, additives
silver, red, gray, green, red, Brown, black, mustard, etc. ...
Dry to the touch:
30 minutes. (Due to the quick drying time, avoid from over spray "dust") if created "dust" while spraying, add retarder and lower air pressure.
Drying between layers:
2-4 hours. Final: 6 hours.
- brushing, roller, spraying.
- It is recommended while spraying to keep pressure under 5 atm.
- Thinner XL.
- Brushing/roller – first layer – 10-20%
- Spraying with spray gun -30% second layer – 5%.
The area preparation:
- A thorough cleaning required from dirt, grease and loose paint.
- Sand grains to remove and clean with dry air pressure.
- Steel – sand blast or mechanical cleaning to get white metal, coat with silicon acrylic primer or zinck silicate.
- Old paint – sand well, remove grease and dirt, with degreezer M, and coat two layers with silicon acrylic.
5, 18, 200 liter
In cool and shaded room.
12 months in original package.
Thinner XL immediately after using.
- Not edible, keep away from children reach.
- Flammable, keep away from heat and fire.
- Make sure the proper ventilation during application.
- Put on goggles, gloves, protective clothing.
- In case of injury-seek for medical care.
- do not mix with materials not recommended by us.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes, dries the skin. In case of contact wash with plenty of water and seek medical help.
- In our laboratories according to the specification.
- ISO 9001-2008
- This technical specification is to require only general information. The product is a professional product that only professionals owners already have prior
- The product is a professional product that only professionals owners already have prior experience as well. This specification is not written as a substitute for counseling/counselor/guidance by the official guide. Must implement a small area first to check for a match before the application of large areas. Contents of this specification are changes over time, updates to the latest versions. Professional guides/counselors names can be obtained by telephone. Read safety instructions MSDS before starting the work with the product.