|Home||» Products||» Paints & Coatings||» Weatherproof Roof Sealant|
Weatherproof Roof Sealant
- Minimum Order Quantity
- No minimum order quantity Liter
- FOB Port
- ASHDOD ISRAEL
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Paypal
- Delivery Time
- 7 days after payment in ASHDOD port or BEN gurion airport Days
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Polyflex Gag Roof Seal 400% Elongation
One component liquid polyurethane membrane humidity cure, super flexible with elongation 400%, suitable for roof coating by spraying/spreading thick layer 0.75-1 mm. Durable in various temperature as well as for deep freezing conditions. Suitable for all roofs for sealing including filling cracks and gaps between plates.
A strong and flexible roof coating for coating bitumen, metal and concrete roof surfaces. Resistant to abrasion. Provides perfect sealing against rain and moisture. Provides a strong and smooth layer of coating which resistant to abrasion. Suitable for filling and bridging gaps and cracks in bitumen. metal and/or concrete roofs. Absorbs mechanical noise and hits.
- Flexible, 400% elongation seals and bridging gaps and capillary cracks.
- Resistant to abrasion, leaves for many years,.
- Perfect sealing against water, repellant water and prevent penetration to the infrastructure below
- One component, easy to apply in spraying, can be diluted with thinner XL.
- Strengthening the concrete, metal or asphalt infrastructure.
- Mechanical shock absorber.
- Heavy duty-thick layer.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and asphalt and metal roofing sheets...
- One layer application from 0.5-1 mm thickness.
- Has alkali and acid durability.
- Very high flexibility, returns to its original shape without any deformation
- High mechanical strength and excellent erosion durability.
- Coated surface is smooth and washable easily.
- White coat prevent over heating of the roof.
- For coating huge roof surfaces with pneumatic airless spraying.
- For sealing roof surfaces and cracks to prevent water and humidity iterance.
- For filling gaps between panels and various surfaces on the roofs.
- A thick coating in few spray coats.
- Suitable for deep freezing rooms roofs and cooling rooms roofs.
- For coating roofs in hi-tech, medicine and food industries that require noise isolation.
- For flexible fillings of small and large cracks in concrete roofs.
- For 3 coats coating for parking areas on concrete roofs: epoxyden floor primer first coat, polyflex gag mid thick layer with fiber chops or polyester net and top coat: “polyflex gag white” for uv protection.
- For under tiles sealing in wet rooms.
- Theoretical coverage: 1 kg for 1 sqm. in 750 mic. thickness layer.
- Recommended no. of layers – min. 2 x 0.75 mm dry film each.
- Minimum sealing thickness for metal sheets panel roofs: 750 micron.in 2 layers
- Flexibility: film 120 microns - 1mm (SHEEN)
- Elongation: >400%
- Density: 1.3-1.4 gm\cm³ (DIN 51575. 1.3 – RAL7032
- Viscosity: 5,000-7,000 cPs (Brookfild) at 25°C,
- Hardness :> Dg 10 (ERICSON)
- Quantity of solids -95%.
- Flash point: 37°C,
- Tear strength – 60 kg/mm2 in 100 mm/hr speed
- Hardness – Shore A -70
- Special Polyurethane prepolymers mixture.
White, Red-brown, or any other
6 hours at 25°C , for walking on it – 24 hours. Final – 3 days...
Wait time period between layer applications:
6-24 hours. (Finger test, figures change according to the temperature).
Work in well ventilated areas..
- Casting \ spread by brush or roller + stich roller to take air out.
- For very large areas a spray with airless, can be diluted with thinner XL,.
Thinner XL as needed. Better not more than 5-10%.
- Concrete roofs: sand with diamond stones under vacuum. Apply on absolutely clean surfaces. Spread epoxyden floor primer (see product application) in case the concrete absorbed the primer leaving crumbs applies another layer of Epoxyden floor primer. If surface wet apply an Epoxyden primer 450. For renewing: perfect cleaning, water high pressure cleaning 150 atm. min. and wait for drying. Sand with glass paper and vacuum.
- Metal sheets roof: water high pressure wash, polyflex mastica on all metal contacts including screws.
- Asphalt/bitumen roof: clean thoroughly with high water pressure in order to get an absolutely clean surface. Wait until the surface completely dries. Apply epoxyden primer water base- primer coat for this product.
- Dry concrete and metal sheets – epoxyden floor primer
- Wet concrete – epoxyden primer 450
- Bitumen – epoxyden primer water base or aquaflex.
- Make sure that the base layer is dry, clean; dirt, dust and grease free.
- Open carefully the Polyflex gag and pour the required amount according to the volume = surface calculation for double layer coating.
- Stir and add thinner XL. 5-10% and spray with pneumatic airless.
5 liter, 18 liters.
- Store in a shaded place, at a temperature of between 15°C-32°C.with appropriate ventilation.
- Keep lids tightly sealed.
Shelf life span:
24 months in its original package. The hardener (part b).if storage not as required – 12 months
Use D-11 thinner immediately after applying.
- In factory laboratories according to specifications.
- COA and COC certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008
- Inedible, keep away from the reach of children.
- While applying, good air ventilation is important. In case there is not enough air, use ventilation according to the ventilation table.
- Wear protective glasses, gloves and suits.
- Avoid direct contact of the paint and/or thinner with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, immediately wash thoroughly with water.
- In case of an injury immediately get doctors assistance.
- Read the safety instructions on the labels.
- See M.S.D.S
- Don’t mix the product with materials which were not recommended by us.
- Don’t apply if the temperature is under +7°C.
- Don’t apply if humidity is over 80%
- When applying with Airless, do not aim it at anybody a direct hit could be fatal at pressures over 150 atm.
- Read thoroughly the technical data of the product listed in this section; confirm that everything is understood completely, for clarification contacts our tech. department.
- All information that is listed in this content is a recommendation merely and cannot be applied in the court of law.
- The costumer must test & check that this product is compatible with his equipment and needs.
- The information listed in this section is according to the laboratory conditions (temperature, humidity etc.) which the products were tested.
- The recommendations listed do not hold any responsibility for this product.
- Theoretical and actual coverage area are different concepts, the actual coverage is affected by the required thickness of the layers, required number of layers, painting conditions including the amount of paint which spread in the air before touching the surface.
- The information listed in this section is based on experience and accumulating data, Denber inc., has the right to change the information listed at any time.
- Paints that have been in stagnation or exposed to air more than needed could have their qualities changed.
- Storage room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Over Spray: An effect which occurs in the spraying of paints application. A type of "dust" is created by dry gases of the air, which causing the paint particles to fall dry on the surface (hereafter the "effect"). The impact of this "effect" becomes stronger due to over pressure and heat, (most sprayers have a lever to control the pressure) To avoid the negative impact 0f the "effect", the pressure of the spraying should be lowered to the necessary minimum!. Another possibility is to increase the amount of the thinner in the mixture which would cause the paint particles to fall wetter on the surface.
- An additional recommended possibility, to avoid this "effect", is to add a retarder to the mixture which increases the duration period of the painting application , avoiding the paint to dry up, and enabling it to reach the surface wetter, Thus a better painted smooth layer is formed.
- Pot Life: The working time which is possible to paint a mixture of two components, A+B (or more) without spoiling the qualities of the paint or disqualifying the paint as "out of use".
- Spray: It is possible to spray with a sprayer that has a container holding the paint that sprays it with air pressure.
- Airless: a device with a piston which compresses the air for spraying paints. The pressure might be high (over 100atm.) Don't aim it at anyone
- Surface preparations: the level of cleanness is determined by international standards. Surface preparations, including cleansing sand blasting, is important & critical factor in achieving an optimal result for painting adhesion on a certain surface. These standards are equally compared to the standards of the Swiss SA, the German-Din the U.S SSPC SP For each standard in any level there are indicators, for sale, in order to make visual comparison between the cleansing of the surface and the indicator.
- Prior to the painting on large surfaces it is important to test the product on a small area, to be sure that the paint is compatible with the level of satisfactory.
- Laboratory testing was made according to the standards institution specifications.
- This "Data sheet" given as noncommittal information, the product above recommended for professional painting specialists. This information is not a substitute to personal guidance.
- You must read the MSDS safety instructions before you start working with the product.