|Home||» Products||» Paints & Coatings||» Wood Lacquer|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- No minimum order quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- FOB Port
- ASHDOD ISRAEL
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Paypal
- Delivery Time
- 7 days after payment in ASHDOD port or BEN gurion airport Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- in case in carton boxes pallets
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Clear/tinted and high quality Bernish Wood Lacquer that absorbs completely into the wood to beautify and protect it from mildew, rotting etc. It also repels harmful wood insects. It is available in a variety of spectacular colors.
Beautifies the natural wood
Enhances the colored shade.
Endures UV rays.
Protects the wood from corrosion and rotting.
Seals out dampness and moister.
Roof wooden objects
Wooden garden furniture.
Density: 0.9-1.0 gm/cm3
Each additional layer would dim the shade.
Flexibility: 1 mm (SHEEN)
Hardness: >3 Dg (Erichsen)
Recommended layer thickness: 30 microns.
Recommended number of layers: 2
Theoretical coverage area: 15 sqm per liter.
Viscosity: 0.2-0.6 Pa.sec (HAAKE)
High quality synthetic alkyd resin.
Penetration and sealing substances.
12 standard shades and others are orderable.
Chestnut, white, clear, polysander, blue, green, mahogany, teak, brown, black, nut, oak.
Drying time period between layer application: 8 hours
Final: 24 hours.
Brushing: 5%-10% mineral turpentine.
Spraying: 15%-20% D-18 thinner. 3-4 atm.
Clean the wood and polish with sandpaper
Apply the first layer of Bemish.
After the first layer and dries polish lightly
Apply the second layer.
At room temperature in shaded and protected place having proper ventilation
Keep the lids closed tightly
Mineral turpentine instantly after finish painting
In house quality testing lab as per specifications
ISO 9001-2008, COA and COC certificate
- As it is inedible, so keep away from children.
- It is flammable; hence keep away from fires, flames, heated areas, and sparks
- Do not smoke near it or in working area
- Avoid direct paint contact with the skin and eyes. Immediately wash thoroughly in case of any contact
- Immediately call doctor in case of any injury
- Good air ventilation should be there while applying. If there is not enough air, use ventilation as per the ventilation table.
- Wear safety suits, glasses and gloves
- Read all safety instructions carefully on the labels and also see M.S.D.S